Monday, September 14, 2009

NEW POSTS!!

I have been such a BAD blogger!! But I'm going to try to start doing better. Time just goes by way to fast...it's already September! Reese is so big (15 months this weekend) and has developed quite the personality.

So I guess I need to pick up where I left off - 5 months ago! She started walking around 10 months and was wobbling around at the wedding. If anyone is looking for a "special" dress, we got Reese's from McCall Wilder. She is a wonderful lady here in Atlanta that makes the sweetest, most amazing little clothes. Check her out http://www.mccallwilder.com/ - It is definately worth it!!



While Robert and I went to Jamaica, Reese spent the week with my parents in Covington. She always enjoys herself at Su-Su's. Between Mary Jane, Mom and Dad and Anna Laura she tends to get spoiled :) We also got to spend Easter in Tennessee. Reese was actually terrified of the Easter bunny/egg hunting but we still enjoyed being home.

Also, wedding pictures are up at www.RHBrides.com

No comments: