Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas season at last!

Although we put up our Christmas tree last week, I feel like Christmas season is officially kicked off with Black Friday shopping and our first trip to the Atlanta Christmas parade!! Black Friday was a total bomb for me this year. The only two things I really wanted ended up being online only but I guess people really go for the experience...I love to shop!

This morning I was really pumped for the Christmas parade downtown!! More than other kids probably so I was really happy when Robert agreed to go! It was my idea to ride the Marta so we wouldn't have to worry about parking, but I didn't really think to look up what train to take to get there...We had to walk a few blocks in the 37 degree very windy weather.
But we did get to take a picture with the raindeer, which do exist Nicole:)
Reese really enjoyed the big balloon floats and of course yelling at all of the other kids that were there. Overall I think everyone enjoyed their experience and we went to Waffle House afterwards!

No comments: