Monday, June 7, 2010

A Whirlwind!!

I just thought life with a toddler was busy before...now I know it is! I am officially working and loving it! I started 2 weeks ago and I've already had my first vacation. Pretty nice huh?! Robert and I had already planned a beach trip with some of our Memphis friends and my boss was gracious enough to let me take off so I worked a week then took off a week :) Woo Hoo!
We went to Gulf Shores with 5 other couples and had such a great time! We celebrated Robert and John's 27th birthday - man they are getting old :) The oil didn't come until out next to last day so we slept in, lounged on the beach, ate lots of good food and even had a few dance parties! We don't get to see the Memphis group very often so it was nice to get to visit with everyone.
Robert didn't shave for nine days straight and bought a pair of American flag swim trunks from Wal-Mart...
A few of the girls.

The boys checking out the tar balls!

Reese stayed with my parents. I think she probably got some attention...they took her to the dirt-bike track and worked on potty in the big girl potty. My mom has the most hilarious video of Reese trying to tee-tee in a baby doll potty. We haven't been able to upload it yet but when we do I'll post it! It's priceless!!

No comments: