Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

The long awaited wedding weekend of Frankie and Rachel has finally come (and gone). Frankie was a fraternity brother of Robert's in college and my "chaperon" after Robert graduated. He has literally been there since the beginning of our family so, needless to say Robert and I were so excited to celebrate with he and his new bride this weekend!
---
The festivities were in Lebanon, right outside of Nashville, and kicked off Friday night with Rehearsal Dinner. If you remember, Frankie was the guy who wore a "grill" in some of our wedding pictures - quite the prankster. He gave all of the groomsmen and ushers tux t-shirts.
(Props to Rachel for being such a patient bride:)
After Frankie fumbled his way through the vows everyone headed to The Mill for the reception. Everything was absolutely amazing - beautiful bride, great band and delish chocolate cake :)

Robert & I at the wedding - after it poored rain!!!

A few of the guys - I didn't take many pictures...I am boycotting my camera until I get a new one!

We had so much fun seeing everyone! I love weddings and I am so blessed I love all of my hubbies friends! They are so much fun...probably too much fun - I am still recovering!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Grauzer!

No comments: