Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW DAY!



SO. MUCH. FUN.
Like pretty much everywhere else, we got SNOW Sunday night. This was my first official snow day in the working world! Needless to say, when I got the "no work tomorrow" call Sunday night I was happier than Reese at Chuckie Cheese - well, maybe not that happy but pretty excited!


Reese was all but asleep when it started snowing Sunday night but, when we spotted the white blanket outside she went crazy! I was glad I didn't have to go to work Monday because she kept us up well past our bedtime.

She was so surprised there was still snow Monday morning that we shared the excitement all over again! We made muffins and cuddled up in front on the window for a while then got dressed to PLAY!



We spent the day building snowmen and making snow angels with Cabe and Payton.



Did some sledding with Granddaddy...


And of course, had hot chocolate!

The perfect day of playing!

Luckily it was enough snow to enjoy but didn't completely barricade us in. So today it was back to work. I guess all good things must end - Now bring on the sunshine and warm weather :)

No comments: