Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Reese!!

Reese has been patiently{kind of} awaiting her birthday for months!! So, of course we had to thoroughly celebrate this year... 4 times to be exact!


We started with candles in our blueberry muffin!

I'm not sure she knew what to think. And I know she wasn't ready to wake up. In the mornings, she usually says "Can I sleep a few more hours? I'm not ready yet!"


Her second celebration was at school with cupcakes! She loves her new class and was so excited to share cupcakes with her friends.



Tuesday night we had family over for Dora cake! Since her real party wasn't until Friday I felt guilty making her wait for cake!! So we ate cake! And sang "Happy Birthday" for the 3rd time! And opened a few gifts :)




Reese is a pro at modeling her gifts.




Friday night was the big shin-dig!! This is the first year we have invited Reese's friends to her party. We have so many cousins, aunts and uncles, usually that's a big enough party. I think, no, I know Reese LOVED it!


I think we did a pretty good job celebrating our little birthday girl!

Happy Birthday Reese!!

No comments: