Thursday, January 31, 2013

Peak & Pit

Nicole started doing "peak & pit" with Reese and Cabe forever ago and its just kind of carried on.  {Basically the "peak" is the best part of the day and the "pit" is the worst.} They love talking about their days.
 
Tonight, I had a meeting with some of the TCA moms so when I got home, I laid in bed with Reese for a few minutes to snuggle before she fell asleep. When I do this, she either wants to do peak/pit or "learn"{where we go over letters}, anything to delay sleep!
 
All that to say, when I laid down tonight she wanted pit & peak. This is what she said...
"My peak was you{me} picking me up before lunch."  -- that means she doesnt stay at school to take her nap.
"My pit was when you came home tonight."...hmm...
"because I thought it was going to be Su-Su coming to see me."
 
That girl loves her grandparents!!

1 comment:

crissy231 said...

This is awesome. I can hear that coming out of Masons mouth too!