Friday, January 8, 2010

Su-Su to the rescue!!

My mom, the wonderful lady she is, kept Reese the week between Christmas and New Year. It is always such a wonderful break for me!!! More than anyone will probably ever know!! I don't even feel that guilty because I know Reese has an absolute blast!! Her aunts spoil her rotten and Cabe teaches her so many new things...ha ha!!

There is nothing better than a nice little break from the mommy world to really appreciate Reese and all of the funny things she does. This week has been amazing!! I have a new refreshed approach to Reese and its been good for us both!!

She always seems so much bigger when she comes back. I put her hair in pigtails for the first time Monday :)
Soo A-dorable!!



Here are a few things she has been doing since staying with mom and dad:

1. Crying with her hand over her mouth. Fake crying that is. I think she thinks putting her hand over her mouth adds drama and makes it more affective.

2. Shaking her head so her hair goes every which direction...Mary Jane I heard you were to blame.

3. Jumping on every peice of furnature...Cabe...

4. Randomly taking her clothes off...don't even want to know....


and last...

5. Working on her jeep (a little pink barbie jeep) without a shirt on!! hmm.....




At least she does it in fashion, that is a pink glitter head band she is wearing. God love her!

2 comments:

crissy231 said...

Ok...sorry to keep commenting but this is hilarious!

MaryJane said...

haha...i cant even quit laughing on this one! yea i will upload asap promise...i love the pic of her working on her jeep!and me and cabe are so not to blame! we would never teach her anything bad ... it was payton =)) ... hehe