Tuesday, January 5, 2010

West Tennessee for Christmas

There is just nothing like going home for the holidays! (Even if that means making a Christmas Eve road trip.) We left Christmas Eve afternoon as soon as Robert got off work and made it to my parents in time to hang out, eat too much candy and wrap a few last minute gifts before bed time.

We had a packed visit. We spent Christmas morning with my parents, brother, sisters and all of the kids. Our family has grown quite a bit in the recent years! As usual, when we all get together its a loud but fun time! We managed to keep little Katherine awake for most of it :) We did lunch at my Mudders and then dinner back at my parents house with my mom's side of the family. We literally ate the entire day...but it was yummy!! The day after Christmas we went to Memphis to see the Brower's and Robert's grandparents. It never seems like we visit long enough!

I'm just going to have to give a mass Thank You to everyone this year!! Reese (and Robert and I) got soo many wonderful things it was hard to keep track of everything! She has enjoyed playing with everything (especially since it has been way to cold to go outside this last week!!)

Sadly I don't have many pictures since I left my memory stick in Atlanta, after making sure multiple times I charged my camera... But Mary Jane has quite a few pictures I'll post once she sends them to me.

I really can't say enough about how wonderful it is to visit everyone and how incredibly blessed Robert and I feel. We always spend the drive back to Atlanta talking about how good it was to visit and how lucky we are. There is nothing like living 6+ hours away to realize how great family is!

1 comment:

crissy231 said...

So I do have a few pictures from Christmas at the Brower's. It is a FEW though...but most of Reese with her bike and I think Gma Reba? I will send them to you.