Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twitter

Reese slept a whopping 2 hours last night! Just when I thought those days were behind us :( I'm not really sure what's going on with her. We thought it might have been a tummy ache but then this morning she has a snotty nose. She has been playing happily this morning so maybe it was just a fluke.

Anyway, since I was up all night watching the Fresh Beat Band and 102 Dalmatians I did some blog stalking. Yes, blog stalking! It's actually pretty interesting. I guarantee you can find more useful information blog stalking than facebook stalking! I added one blog to our list on the side, "going Home To Roost" It's a friend of a friend's. This girl is truly talented and is always posting something cool!

I also looked at a friend's work blog... they had a little tid bit I found crazy!!

A new ad campaign from Hewlett-Packard printers uses clever comparisons to show the actual scope of Twitter – for example, “If you printed Twitter, it would weigh 3.50 million pounds, equivalent to the weight of 82 school busses fully loaded with 84 happily tweeting kids."

Just thought some of our tweeting friends might find that interesting.

No comments: