Thursday, June 24, 2010

If only there were 8 days to a week...

I might would have time to get somethings done! Probably not but here is to wishful thinking!

Last week we were preparing for the BIG event - Reese's Birthday Brunch - DUH!! And more importantly Robert was here! Reese and I were both so excited to see him. I think he was really surprised how well she is talking. She is repeating everything and speaking so clearly.

I am just in shock she is two!! I feel like it was just last month we were at the pool celebrating her 1st birthday. Time is flying but we are definitely having fun!

Reese is staying with Nicole this summer while everyone is out of school (expect for me! I mean who goes to work at the beginning of summer?!) I think Cabe and Reese have really enjoyed playing together everyday. He doesn't understand why baby Reese doesn't come over on the weekends! This last Saturday he got up and fixed her some juice and was patiently waiting on her when Nicole had to try and explain why she wasn't coming...it's that the sweetest thing ever?! Now, they can definitely play rough but there is no doubt about it that they love each other! -- Here they are at Mom's for Father's Day lunch :)

Reese is still wearing her lady-bug antennas.

We have been going 90-to-nothing lately so I can happily say we have nothing planned this weekend!

No comments: