Saturday, June 26, 2010

KICK KICK KICK!!

Nicole got Reese some new floaties a few weeks back and today was my first chance to see her in action with them! We all went to "Cabe's Ton-Ton's" to swim...I mean it really is too hot to do anything else! Nicole said Reese had really been hesitant about wearing them BUT now she is swimming all over like a FISH!

We had a great time. Tonya (Nicole's Sister-In-Law a.k.a Ton-Ton to Cabe) has two girls; Nicole had Cabe and I of course had Reese so there was a lot of action. Reese did really well for the most part. There were a few times when she didn't want to be left alone and would yell "COLEY!!"

Practicing Kicking!!
Cabe and Josie being silly!


After our long day of swimming Reese and I ran some errands. We just decided to drive through Sonic because we were both tired and hungry. I let Reese sit up front with me to order to even got her some ice cream! I ordered just plain vanilla ice cream but they brought out this HUGE cone with ice cream piled feet high!!!!!! Reese saw the lady come out with that and literally SQUILLED out!!!! A good 10 second squill followed by yelling "ICE CREAM!!!" I almost died! Our Sonic server and I could not stop laughing. Even the ladies beside us were giggling. I honestly don't think I have ever seen Reese get that excited before. Ahh the joys of small children :) What a great way to end the day...

No comments: