Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy, Busy Little Lady

The last week has flown by without much time to blog. Really the last two months have flown by...it's almost March!! As bad as I hate time passing so fast we are really, really ready for warm weather!
We got a little tease last weekend. Yes, just a week after we were strolling on ice it was in the 60s. Robert and I took Reese to the park for the afternoon and soaked up the sun!


Last week... and this week..

Reese decided she wanted to walk with Daddy and let me push an empty stroller.


Playing at the park.



She was so happy Robert was waiting to catch her when she slid down the big slide. I thought this was so cute :)





And I had to post some videos of this big girl in action. She can climb the steps and slide down all on her own. Robert was shocked how much better she has gotten since his last park visit with her. (One is from Friday and one is from Saturday)


No comments: