Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Life In The Circus

Well, we don't technically live in the circus but last night we did get to go to the Ringling Brother's Zing Zang Zoom Circus!! Our friend Camden had some extra tickets and invited Reese and I to join. I don't think Reese or I really knew what to expect...the last circus I went to had to of been when I was in elementary school. Anyway, we had soo much fun!

Reese wasn't sure what to think when we first got there. We were a little late so they had already turned off the lights. It was in Phillips Arena, which is huge and it was packed! So it was a little loud and crazy looking at first. And of course, Reese was more interested in watching the other kids than the circus activites. Her favorite thing to do was clap. She had no idea what she was clapping for but any time the crowd clapped Reese popped up and down clapping!

Sitting with Camden watching the tight-rope-walkers.



A funny little fact, this was Reese's first time to use a public restroom. Kind of gross I know but she was just so infactuated with the restroom. She just wanted to keep washing her hands and didn't want to go back to our seats. I had to bribe her with an extremely over-priced flash light!



My favorite part was the elephant tricks.


Part of the finale.

Reese lost interest towards the end and decided to chat on the phone. Typical kid...always on the cell phone ;)

No comments: