Friday, April 30, 2010

A Case of the Yuckies

Just a lot of yuckies around our house...Reese has been working on her two year molars and has had a pretty nasty cold.

I guess for about a week and a half we have been battling teething woes. I must say, these molars are giving us a lot more attitude than her other teeth. I know she just doesn't feel good :(

On top of that, this week she has gotten a nasty cold. We went to the doctor this morning and I would have bet money she was going to have an ear infection or maybe even some kind of respiratory illness. She has been hacking away all week. She can't be getting good rest, none of us are. I kept hoping it would work itself out but we gave in after an exceptional rough day yesterday. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do for a cold other than warm baths, running the humidifier and keeping her nose clean. I'm prescribing lots of rest and TLC for the weekend!

No comments: