Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back To Blogging

The Browers are back online! YAY! I can't believe it's been it's been 7 weeks! Time is flying and there is so much to fill everyone in on...


I guess I should start by saying back in March our computer crashed!! AHH!! It was like you see on TV, the screen started blinking and the computer was beeping and buzzing. Silly me had not backed up anything. Needless to say I had a panic attack and was waiting outside Best Buy the next morning when they opened! Luckily the Geek Squad was able to recover everything (MAJOR props to them) but our old computer was fried. We have been out of town and just plain busy the last month so we just now got around to getting a new one. But I am now blogging from a nice, new Toshiba. We'll see how this one holds up!


Just a guess at why our computer could have crashed...most people can back up their computers (documents, pictures and all) with 9.5 MB or less. I had 18 MB of pictures alone... Hm, I guess you could say I like to take pictures. But most of you probably already knew that :) I will say I now have an external hard drive I will be saving all of our pictures and videos to.


How could you not want to take pictures of this sweet baby?!

Anyway, I'm going to try to back-date a few entries starting with our Spring trip to TN. A month and a half is a long time in the life of a growing little girl. Hopefully I can remember everything! Enjoy reading.

No comments: